15 Like 4 Dislike
Amazing Road Construction Machine #54 😍 Subscribe Now: http://bit.ly/2te2AZp 😍 Do you want your product featured on the show? EMAIL US: email@example.com [Show More] TOP VIDEOS: 💗 Awesome Maximum Technology Farming Agriculture https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfXqVD5BypA 💗 Top 5 Most Amazing Luxury Vehicle Technology of 2016 - 2020 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G08jPEywRVs 💗 10 Amazing Backpacks You Need to See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvyq2PMBbPA 💗 Top 5 Best Drones Available 2016 [Drones With Camera] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ-MgKZk1dE 💗 Latest Technology Machines, New Modern Agriculture Machines compilation 2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB7fC5427nc LAST WEEK VIDEOS: ✔ ✔ ✔ ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ► Copyright: In this channel, we only show our visitors latest trends and innovations. We are not selling these products/technologies. Official websites/links of every product/technology is mentioned in video description so that visitors can contact officials directly. If you find any of your copyrighted material in this channel, please leave us a message with the link of the video and product/technology name. ► We are also looking for the Next Future Ideas and help them here in our channel. Please let us know if you like the content on our Channel and please subscribe and comment on the videos and provide feedback! It really does matter, and we really do appreciate it! If you are a Creator/Inventor and you are crowd-funding your invention/idea on Kickstarter or Indiegogo we would love to help you out, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Extreme Fast Railway Construction Equipment Modern Technology - Amazing Rail Building Machines -- Subscribe: https://goo.gl/8TGBfC Thanks for watching!
5 Most Extreme Industrial Machines You Need To See In 2018
1. Crawler Transporter
2. Largest Bridge Building Machine
3. Caterpillar Track Rock Cutter Machine
4. Bucket-Wheel Excavator
5. Bertha - Largest Tunnel Boeing Machine
1. Crawler Transporter :- The crawler-transporters, formally known as the Missile Crawler Transporter Facilities, are a pair of tracked vehicles used to transport spacecraft from NASA's Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB) along the Crawlerway to Launch Complex 39. They were originally used to transport the Saturn IB and Saturn V rockets during the Apollo, Skylab and Apollo–Soyuz programs. They were then used to transport Space Shuttles from 1981 to 2011. The crawler-transporters carry vehicles on the Mobile Launcher Platform, and after each launch return to the pad to take the platform back to the VAB.
2. Largest Bridge Building Machine :- The SLJ900/32 is the kind of giant machine China builds when it needs to construct all new bridges. Built by the Beijing Wowjoint Machinery Company, the machine is 300 feet long, 24 feet wide, 30 feet tall, and weights 580 tons.
3. Caterpillar Track Rock Cutter Machine - Tesmec TRS 1100 :- The TRS 1100 is suitable for cutting through hard rock and cement. The rocksaw offers customers a powerful 385 hp C-13 Cat ACERT engine.
4. Bucket Wheel Excavator :- Bucket-wheel excavators are heavy equipment used in surface mining.
The primary function of BWEs is to act as a continuous digging machine in large-scale open-pit mining operations. What sets BWEs apart from other large-scale mining equipment, such as bucket chain excavators, is their use of a large wheel consisting of a continuous pattern of buckets used to scoop material as the wheel turns. They are among the largest vehicles ever constructed, and the biggest bucket-wheel excavator ever built, Bagger 293, is the largest terrestrial (land) vehicle in human history by weight (14,200 tonnes), according to the Guinness Book of World Records.
5. Bertha Largest Tunnel Boring Machine :- Bertha was a 57-foot-diameter (17.4 m) tunnel boring machine built specifically for the Washington State Department of Transportation's Alaskan Way Viaduct replacement tunnel project in Seattle. It was made by Hitachi Zosen Sakai Works in Osaka, Japan, and the machine's assembly was completed in Seattle in June 2013. Tunnel boring began on July 30, 2013, with the machine originally scheduled to complete the tunnel in December 2015.
The video comes under 'Fair Use' according to Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976. All the visual-content belongs to their respective owners.
Thanks For Watching, Please Subscribe Like & Share