Mobile Phone Explodes Inside Man's Pocket at Mumbai Restaurant || Video Goes Viral

author Sakshi TV   2 нед. назад
680 views

0 Like   0 Dislike

iPHONE EXPLODES ON CAMERA

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION: I wanted to upload this in response to all of the Galaxy Note 7's that have been exploding. Usually the event isn't filmed or documented until afterwards. Although the phones are different, the process is the same. If you have a Note 7, please don't be an idiot and return your phone lol. ABOUT THIS VIDEO: A friend sent me this footage from a few years ago. It shows an iPhone battery exploding in someones pocket. He was able to pull the phone out before anything bad happened to him. Fortunately no one was hurt in the incident. The phone melted into the carpet and the carpet had to be replaced. There have been reports of phone batteries melting to peoples pants and legs, etc. so it could have been a lot worse. Apparently Apple replaced his phone without any issue, as they should have. Not sure what happened after that. twitter.com/tommytench

Morning Breaking: Phone explodes inside man's pocket in Mumbai restaurant

In a bizzare incident, the mobile phone belonging to a man having his meal inside a restaurant in Mumbai suddenly exploded just as he was taking it out. About Channel: Zee News is a Hindi news channel with 24 hour coverage. Zee News covers breaking news, latest news, politics, entertainment and sports from India & World. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Subscribe to our other network channels: Zee Business: https://goo.gl/fulFdi Dr. Subhash Chandra Show: https://goo.gl/fCugXC Daily News and Analysis: https://goo.gl/B8eVsD ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You can also visit us at: http://zeenews.india.com/ Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZeeNews Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZeeNews Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+Zeenews

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 explosion compilation

This video Compilation Video 2016 explosions and fires batteries battery samsung note 7 explosion Galaxy note 7 phone explodes Samsung phone fire car fire

Mobile phone explodes in man’s pocket during restaurant lunch rush

Mobile phone explodes in man’s pocket during restaurant lunch rush This is the terrifying moment a mobile phone explodes in the pocket of a man eating lunch in a restaurant. The incident took place at Bageecha restaurant in Mumbai, India, on June 4. 2018 LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE Hello...Please subscribe to my channel to get more videos and share them to support us. With all respect......EEC MEDIA https://www.youtube.com/eecmedia

Samsung smartphone explodes in man's pocket in Indonesia

This is the terrifying moment a man frantically rolls on the ground after his smartphone explodes in his front shirt pocket. Hotel supervisor Yulianto, 47, was waiting in the lobby of his hotel in Indonesia when he suddenly felt his Samsung Grand Duos heat up.

Mobile Phone Explodes Inside Man's Pocket at Mumbai Restaurant || Video Goes Viral - Watch Exclusive
--
Watch Sakshi News, a round-the-clock Telugu news station, bringing you the first account of all the latest news online from around the world including breaking news, exclusive interviews, live reports, sports update, weather reports, business trends, entertainment news and stock market news.

For latest news & updates : Subscribe :
--
Subscribe us @ : http://goo.gl/wD6jKj
Visit us @ http://www.sakshi.com/
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/Sakshinews
Follow us on https://twitter.com/sakshinews

Comments for video: